Sunday, August 29, 2010

why NZ?

Well! Personally, and perhaps this is lame, but my initial interest in New Zealand was sparked by my favourite movies, The Lord of the Rings. Most people know this, but for those who dont, or for those who for some absurd reason have not yet watched the films, LOTR was filmed in New Zealand! The director made a point of including several scenic landscape shots within the productions that melted my heart!!!! Since watching LOTR, i have been convinced that New Zealand is one of the most beautiful places in the world. And i cannot express how excited i am to be spending seven months within it!

 Haven't watched, or read The Lord of the Rings? I HIGHLY recommend it. In fact, I cannot stress it enough. I am currently in the middle of reading The Two Towers, and the difference between the books and films is notable.  Therefor, indulge yourself with both! If for no other reason, atleast you will get to sink your eyes into the wonderful sight of Orlando Bloom as Legolas. <3<3<3<3
-LH










No comments:

Post a Comment