Sunday, February 13, 2011

~> back to the future

Something about waking up in mcdonalds on valentines day is just uber special. The clock is about to strike 1 and so far, so good.
It's an odd experience sleeping in mcdonalds. Your nose starts to get a bit stuffy. My bet is, it's either from the pop Lindsay mentioned earlier, or what I believe, must be the air. According to my calculations, with every breath of lucious mcdonalds air inhaled, you get approximately 19% of your daily fat intake, 13% of cholesterol, and 4% of your sugars. Not a bad deal I'd say.

Really though, I have gained a higher respect for mcdonalds. Putting all things aside, they have offered us a couch to sleep on when everyone else locks us out, free wifi to keep in contact with fam and friends, and ofcourse, the legendary pig fat on a cone for the great price of only 60 cents. (also commonly known as a soft serve cone) who could complain?
Every company starts out small, they just had the opportunity to expand- not saying I'll stop supporting the local shops, but until I can afford a place to sleep, mcdonalds will be a second home.

-LA

No comments:

Post a Comment